For one of our clients located in Geneva, we are looking for a
(permanent role - 100%)
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be leading a team of three individuals. You will be in charge of:
- general accounting
- financial analysis, control and reporting
- risk management
- financial planning
- processes improvements, including the implementation of a new financial accounting system (RRP)
- audit process monitoring
- Swiss law compliance, etc.
- 7-10 years' experience in a similar role
- an experience in implementing a new financial accounting system (ERP) would be a solid plus
- certified accountant and/or advanced Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or a related field
- fluency in English (C1) & French (C1)
- solid IT skills (MS Office, ERP)
- team management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a stable professional
environment and an multicultural team !
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential criteria required; many thanks for your understanding. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.