For an organization located in Geneva, we are looking for a
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be in charge of:
- General accounting
- Financial analysis, control and reporting
- Risk management
- Financial planning
- Processes improvements, including the implementation of a new financial accounting system (RRP)
- Audit process monitoring
- Swiss law compliance, etc.
- Leading a team of three
- 7-10 years' experience in a similar role
- Certified accountant and/or advanced Degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or a related field
- Previous experience in implementing a new financial accounting system (ERP)
- Fluency in English (C1) & French (C1)
- Solid IT skills (MS Office, ERP)
- Team management experience
This is a great opportunity to join a stable professional
environment and an multicultural team !
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential criteria required; many thanks for your understanding. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.